Wednesday 15 September 2010

I carry around a lot of crap...

I'll make this quick...

The bag I usually carry around is one I've written about before here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are a few compartments which is perfect for me as I tend to throw a good 3/4 of my life in my bag just to make my life that much easier...note the sarcasm.

Photobucket

Outside pocket holds my Oyster card, phone (not pictured but it's a crappy old Sony Ericsson) and these two silver rings that I need to have polished. Keeping them there reminds me...sort of.

Photobucket

Inner pocket holds a tatty pack of gum and a pen.

Photobucket

First half carries my umbrella - a must in England, sunglasses - not so much a must in England, my glasses and makeup bag. Also a few random receipts.

Photobucket

Inside my makeup bag (from Primark - bargain!)

A few brushes: No7 eyeshadow brush - short handle so it's perfectly sized. A sponge tip/brush that came with a Paul & Joe palette, Lancome blush brush that came with (surprise surprise) a blush and a Shu Uemura powder brush - again has a short handle.
Accessories: Little mirror, hairband.
Lips: Natural Collection lipstick in Autumn Sunset - one of my faves. e.l.f. mineral lipstick in Nicely Nude. NYX gloss in Queen of Africa.
Eyes: Chanel liner I'm trying to use up, sample sized Benefit Bad Gal Lash, purple palette I bought from Hong Kong.
Face: MAC Studio Fix, Natural Collection blush (I forget the shade name)and MAC Studio Finish concealer
L'Occitane hand cream - freebie in a magazine.

Photobucket

Next compartment has my wallet (River Island), diary (Paperchase), camera, keys and random bits of paper/receipts.

Photobucket

Zipped compartment in the middle holds tampons, hand sanitizer, heartburn chews (gross) and usually paracetamol/tylenol. I get headaches and migranes a lot. I also usually have a clear nail polish and whatever colour polish I'm wearing that day in case of chips.

So that's it! Pretty boring huh?

What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails