Saturday 4 September 2010

August Wins & Fails

So I think I'm going to start doing these favourites slash regrets posts. I like to be with the in crowd yanno?

WIN:

Models Own polishes - beautiful formulation, great staying power.
Pantene Aqua Light shampoo & conditioner - really is super light and a delight to use.
MUA MakeUp Academy makeup - bargain and beautiful pigmentation.
Swaps! - need I say more? Well...I have.
MAC Humid eyeshadow - a perfect shade to transition into autumn/winter makeup.

FAIL:

Maybelline Dream Mousse eyeshadows - next to no pigmentation, difficult to work with.
Barry M body glitter - falls off within 3 seconds of applying it. Don't ask why I decided to wear body glitter...
Clinique Superfit foundation - broke...me...out...looks lovely on though!

What are your wins and fails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails