Monday 30 August 2010

What I'm Currently Using

Shampoo: Pantene Aqua Light
Conditioner: Pantene Aqua Light
Styling Products: A tiny bit of Vo5 Texturising Gum through the ends of my hair to roughen it up a little when I straighten it.
Shower Gel: Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Body Moisturiser : Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite
Deodorant: Dove Grapefruit & Lemongrass
Face Wash: Lush Fresh Farmacy/Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil
Exfoliator: The Body Shop Facial Buffer with Lush Fresh Farmacy
Primer: MAC Prep+Prime or I go without
Foundation Brush: The Body Shop Blusher Brush (Yes...I know. But it works well!)
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish
Powder: MAC MSF Natural
Blusher: Lancome Blush Subtil in Pink Splash
Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Highlighter: Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! Eye Dust in Magical - really lovely on the cheekbones
Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: I've really been loving the shimmery purple Kate palette and the MAC Devoted Poppy palette. As always, Sleek.
Eyeliner: Chanel Precision Eye Definer in Noir
Mascara: Rimmel The Max Volume Flash
Lipstick: Natural Collection in Autumn Sunset
Lipgloss: None!
Nail Colour: Models Own Nude Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails