Friday 27 August 2010

Lush Prizes!

So I walked through the door today and what greeted me?

Photobucket

The gorgeous pong of this box of LUSHious goodies!

As luck would have it, I won a Lush Twitter competition and they were kind and generous enough to send me this wonderful parcel of treats.

The Comforter Bubble Bar - one of my favourites (isn't it everyones?)
Blackberry Bath Bomb - never tried this but trust me, I'm SO looking forward to it
Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly - After my battle with Shower Jellies in the past, I think the smell of this has instantly restored my faith! Maybe this time I won't be so clumsy with them haha.
Squeaky Green Solid Shampoo Bar - I think it is anyway! It was a toss up between Squeaky Green and Karma Komba but by the scent, I guessed Squeaky Green. Correct me if I'm wrong! Excited to try this too as I've only tried Seanik.
Honey I Washed The Kids - another one of my all time favourites!
Helping Hands Hand Cream - so, so soft and not at all greasy. Love this stuff.
Grass Shower Gel - Really does smell like freshly cut grass! BRING SUMMER BACK IN YER SHOWER!

The taps are running. A mid-afternoon bath is just what I need...ok...want...right now.

You can follow Lush on Twitter here. And the new Gorilla Perfume here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails