Friday 27 August 2010

Models Own Haul

Adding to the 6 polishes I purchased before the 50% off sale, I decided to order another 10 polishes. That is how much I adore them!

I only recently started getting into nail polish. I started building my collection about a year ago and think these polishes are great additions. Like I said when I reviewed my first Models Own polish, Golden Peach; these polishes stay chip free for days, they're easy to apply and they come in a range of gorgeous colours.

Photobucket

My Models Own collection (minus the free black kohl liner)

Swatches:

Photobucket

NP054 Top Turquoise

Photobucket

NP068 Misty Grey

Photobucket

NP092 Peach Sherbet

Photobucket

NP075 Nude Beige

Photobucket

NP073 Champagne

Photobucket

NP065 Matt Black (wet)

Photobucket

NP065 Matt Black (dry)

The next few are glitters (one coat):

Photobucket

NP006 Purple Haze

Photobucket

NP008 Gold Finger

Photobucket

Bluebell

Photobucket

NP010 Disco Mix

I believe the sale ends today so hurry over to www.modelsownit.com
Previous Models Own haul and swatches can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see a fellow Nude Beige fan! After seeing this I'm really wishing I'd ordered Champagne though! :( I've blogged about my haul from the MO 50% sale too, I received my order two days ago but I'm still all giddy about it!

    Love Grace from Playing Makeup xx
    http://playingmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace!
    I LOVE Nude Beige. It was the colour I left on my nails after swatching. Champagne is a gorgeous colour too and goes on so well.
    Heading over to check your post out!
    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails