Thursday 20 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



Both Brittany and Rabiyah have kindly nominated me for my second blog award! Thanks so much ladies! As one of the rules for accepting the award state I must share 7 unknown/little known facts about me, here they are:

  1. I'm the worst person in the world for bulk buying. Think your grandmas bad stocking up on 3000 toilet rolls? I've got 3002. I can only think of how much worse it'll be when we move and have more space.

  2. If I could eat fried rice and ramen for the rest of my life, I totally would.

  3. When my boyfriend isn't home I listen to some pretty dirty ass hip hop. I'm talking the filthy underground stuff. He hates it, I love it.

  4. I have a cat called Reggie who we've nicknamed Belly. Or Reggie Belly. Partly because he's a little tubby and partly because he's one of the only cats we know that loves having his tummy rubbed. Our other cat Mimi loves to have her ears rubbed. It makes her fall asleep.

  5. I stopped drinking when I was 21.

  6. I once set fire to my mum's brand new carpet. I don't remember why or how but it partly led to unknown fact number 5.

  7. I really dislike it when people (myself included) say "sorry" instead of "excuse me" when trying to get past someone. There's nothing to be sorry about!

The rules also state I must nominate 15 recently discovered bloggers for this award:

Everythingism

The Makeup Drawer

Girl In The City Glasgow

Grazed Knees

Jessica Allison/Out In A Pout

Jeweled Thumb

LE FLASSH

Sparklz and Shine

Sweet Like Jelly

Tacky Blue Eyeshadow

oogle makeup

Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Lipstick Rules

Katiexo

With the acceptance of the award, you must follow these rules:

* Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.

* Share 7 things about yourself.

* Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

* Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails